If you pray the simple prayer below with sincerity and all the earnestness of your heart by turning your back on sin, you will be born again and the Holy Spirit will come and dwell in your heart.
You may also pray in your own words, but it is important that you pray aright and that you mean what you pray. Jesus said in Joh. 6:37: “Whoever comes to me I will never drive away.”
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, thank You that You died on the Cross of Calvary in my place.
I confess that I am a lost sinner who needs Your forgiveness, salvation, and cleansing.
I come to You in sincere repentance.
Please forgive my sin and cleanse my heart with Your precious blood.
Come and live in my heart through Your Holy Spirit, make me Your child, and restore Your Divine purpose in my life.
I accept You as my personal Savior and Lord this moment.
I believe the Bible as Your inspired Word and I take You on Your Word by faith.
I submit myself fully to Your authority and the authority of Your Word, and I crown You as the Lord of my life.
Please take full control of my life and make me a new person.
I thank You that You have heard my prayer!
If you have prayed this prayer with a sincere heart and active faith, you may now be absolutely sure of your salvation:
If you want us to pray for you and send you information on how to grow spiritually, please complete and submit the form below as an indication that you have prayed the prayer of faith above, and to have your name included on the Spiritual Growth Prayer List.
Remember, this is just the beginning! You have now entered into a personal relationship with, and life of purpose with God. However, there is a whole life ahead of you that needs to be lived purposefully within God's will for your life. You will now want to find out in more detail what God's purpose and will for your life is. God will reveal this to you as you maintain a close relationship with Him through Jesus Christ! It is of the utmost importance that you now grow spiritually in your relationship with God.
We recommend that you do the following to begin your spiritual growth:
1. Go and testify to someone that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. This may be your father, mother, brother, sister, wife, husband, or a friend. Don't procrastinate - do it today! (If you are living in a religious intolerant country, you will have to be discreet about this. Seek out another Christian that lives in your neigbourhood. Please also submit the Growth Prayer List form above. You will be able to communicate with us and we will be able to support you in your quest for spiritual growth.
Why is it important to testify? Audible confession of the truth is an important element in Christian growth. You now need to take a step of faith for the Holy Spirit to be released in your life, for we read in Rom 10:9 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." We also read in Mat 10:32,33: "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven."
2. Read the Bible and pray every day. If you don't know where to get a Bible in your country, you may download the YouVersion BibleApp and read the Bible in your own language on your own device for free. If you don't know where to start reading, begin with the Gospel of John in the New Testament. However, in time it is important that you systematically read through the entire Bible. Read through both the Old as well as the New Testaments simultaneously. I suggest you read two or more chapters in the Old Testament and one or more chapters in the New Testament every day. This way you will read through the entire Bible in little more than a year.
I suggest you begin your Bible reading by reading the booklet: Help From Above. The booklet is also available in a number of other languages. You will find the links below. It's free. You can also download the entire Bible for free from the internet. You will find the link below.
3. If you don't belong to a local Bible-believing Christian church, find one and become an active member of your church. Tell your pastor that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. (Remember, we are not a church (with a small letter) or denomination. We are a non-denominational evangelisic ministry working for the Christian church universal.)
4. Read Christian books, magazines and literature and grow in knowledge of the Bible. Here is a valuable link to begin with. These books are available in a large number of languages and are free!
5. Pray about every decision you have to take. Remember God has a magnificent dream for you. God has the perfect companion for you if you are still unmarried; God has a perfect plan for your marriage and family happiness; God has a perfect plan for your career and financial success; God has a perfect plan for every area of your life. You can trust God with every area of your life!
Remember! The secret of fulfilling God's purpose for your life and living a Spirit-filled life, is an absolute and unconditional surrender to Jesus Christ, His Word, His laws, His will and His plan for your life - by faith, as it is described in the Bible!
May God bless you and keep you. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you until Jesus returns!
If you have any questions or need spiritual help, you are welcome to communicate with us at: email@example.com
Scripture Educational Programs
To help you grow in faith I am publishing a series of short Bible study messages under the title, Foundational Word Enforcement. This is the link to Lesson 1. I would highly recommend that you follow this series as it will most certainly have a substantial impact on your spiritual growth.